The Resource 127 hours.
- 127 hours.
- Statement of responsibility
- Fox Searchlight Pictures and Pathé present, in association with Everest Entertainment ; a Cloud Eight, Decibel Films, Darlow Smithson production ; a Danny Boyle film ; produced by Christian Colson, Danny Boyle, John Smithson ; screenwriters, Danny Boyle, Simon Beaufoy ; directed by Danny Boyle
- Title variation
- One hundred twenty-seven hours
- One hundred and twenty-seven hours
- Ralston, Aron -- Film and video adaptations
- Rock climbing accidents -- Utah | Canyonlands National Park -- Drama
- Survival films
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Biographical films
- Ralston, Aron -- Drama
- Fiction films
- Film adaptations
- Feature films
- Action and adventure films
- Mountaineers -- United States -- Drama
- The powerfully uplifting true story of one man's struggle to survive against mountainous odds. Aron Ralston has a passion for all things outdoors. But when a falling boulder traps him in a remote Utah canyon, a thrill-seeker's adventure becomes the challenge of a lifetime. Over the next five days, Ralston embarks on a remarkable personal journey in which he relies on the memories of family and friends as well as his own courage and ingenuity to turn adversity into triumph!
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Directors of photography, Anthony Dod Mantle, Enrique Chediak; production designer, Suttirat Larbab; editor, Jon Harris; original music, A.R. Rahman; costume designer, Suttirat Larbarb
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: R; for language and some disturbing violent content/bloody images
- Language note
- Dubbed: English (5.1 DTS-HD) master audio, French (5.1 Dolby digital), Portuguese (5.1 Dolby digital) or Spanish (5.1 Dolby digital) dialogue; French, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A52 2011
- James Franco, Amber Tamblyn, Kate Burton, Kate Mara, Treat Williams
- live action
ContextContext of 127 hours.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 127 hours.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tewksburypl.org/resource/4fBUBG2f6QM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tewksburypl.org/resource/4fBUBG2f6QM/">127 hours.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tewksburypl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tewksburypl.org/">Tewksbury Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tewksbury Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...